Get Started

government verifier

Tax Exempt (Optional)
Agency Type - Select all That Apply (Optional)
Specific Programs or Divisions That will use
This Service - Select all That Apply (Optional)

Apartment/Property Management
If you are an Apartment Complex or Property Management Company, please answer the following questions

[General Note]

In order to process your application, your agency/organization will need to provide proof of your need for employment and income verifications, as well as your agency/organization's program purpose.

Examples include:
  • Apartment Complex / Property Management
  • HUD Rent Schedule
  • Rural Development Rent Schedule
  • Section 42 Certification
  • L.U.R.A.: Land Use Restriction Agreement (it must specify the land will be used for
  • low-income housing)
Other Agencies
  • Copy of government contract
  • Copy of grant letter
  • Copy of annual report with funding detail
  • Documentation indication a relationship with a Government agency

Failure to provide supporting documentation may delay processing of your agreement or disqualify your application.

Read the Verification Agreement

Looking to Outsource?

InVerify can handle your verification requests for you. Contact us for more information and pricing.



For assistance with Employment and Income verifications please contact our support team.

(866) 295-7363